by: Judy Nichols-Wilson
Read Mark 2:1-12 as it discusses a well-known story about the paralytic who was unable to get to Jesus within the crowd, so his friends lowered him from the roof directly into Jesus' presence. They desired that Jesus would heal their friend, and they would not stop until he was in Jesus' presence.
- Why were there so many people in this building?
- What was the drawing card?
- What is important about the paralytic getting to Jesus through the crowd?
- Is it important that our churches have pews filled with the people?
- Why or why not?
- What does it take to become an "Irresistible Church?"
Follow our blog this week as we examine the September 20, 2020 sermon, "The Mark of an Irresistible Church." Let's build "Irresistible."