by: Judy Nichols-Wilson
Jesus could have been side-tracked by the crowd's approval. He could have focused totally on healing and getting a great response from the crowd, rather than teaching.
We as Christians should practice missional clarity - staying focused upon the assignment that God has given each of us. Realize what God has given you to do and stay loyal to God. Do not yield to the temptation to be popular rather than practicing missional fidelity.
Questions for you
- What distracts you from the calling that God has placed upon your life.
- Do you ever practice the power of saying "no" to the crowd.
- Do you ever grow weary in well doing?
- Remember ther is power in the precious blood of the Lamb. How should this impact your ministry?
- If a stranger hugged you, would they feel the love of Jesus flowing through you, or would they feel coldness from the inward parts of your soul?